Monday, September 9, 2013

First SM City Manila video: 6Cyclemind Live!

One of the malls I used to go to was SM City Manila. Considering I do not have an SM video, I took the opportunity to do one when I saw the FB posting of SM City Manila. I enjoyed the show and got impressed with the Minders. They spiced up the performance of the band. I also had to come up with a concept of presenting the songs and was very entertained by the DJ. 

I was also lucky that day August 16, 2013 since SM City Manila personnel allowed me to record the video without difficulty and got a seat inside the reserved area. As an uploader, I try "almost" always to  ask for permission from the organizer or to the mall personnel. If there is nobody, I ask the performer themselves. As a follow-up, I post the link on the mall's FB page as a way of informing them that I recorded on their premises.  It is also my way of letting the mall to give me feedback on the video which I made.(I did not do this prior to my FB account which was only created late first quarter of 2013. It was a Glorietta Mall Events Officer Ms. Reese who mentioned about FB to monitor mall events. That was right after the Sarah Geronimo Heart Songs Concert.)


No comments:

Post a Comment